My go-to responses for those cravings I just can’t ignore!
- Green tea, sweetened with a little honey or already flavored. I love Cinnamon Apple from Lipton.
- Low-fat yogurt with raspberries, blueberries, and banana slices.
- Sugar-free strawberry Jello or Vanilla and Chocolate pudding cups.
- Special K with Red Berries and Silk Almond Milk
- Sweet potato fries. Easy to make! Cut up one sweet potato into fry-sized pieces, spray on a little Olive Oil Pam, and toss with a little sea salt. Bake them and feel wonderfully not guilty.
- Spinach salad with light dressing, tossed with some turkey or other lunchmeat.
- Rice cakes with a teaspoon or two of peanut butter on top.
- Thai chicken pizza. One ‘Flat Out’ tomato basil wrap, used as pizza dough. Two tablespoons of Sweet Chili Sauce and grilled chicken breast, all baked until the crust rises a little off of the pan.